Friday, 13 June 2008

Being Emo...

The moment Croatia scored a goal against Germany, my heart sank. I could literally feel my heart stop beating for like 2 seconds.

To make it worst, Croatia scored a second goal. All was loss. But i was still having hope for the Germans.

When there was about 20 mins left, I was losing hope and guess what played on the TV? (i was watching the match online)

My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words

I went all excited and placed my attention looking at Gerard Way. Then when i glanced back to the monitor, Germany scored a goal! I was damn freaking happy! Seriously!

But in the end Germany still lost to Croatia 2 - 1. Germany was just plain unlucky. Many times they tried to score but just didn't get to.

Now, this is where the problem begins...

See, even though Germany lost, if they defeat Austria (which they will) Germany will advance to the next round...

AND

The winner of Group A will face with Germany...

Yes, those of you who watch football will know...

It is Portugal...

Not much of a problem? It is!!

First, Portugal is a strong team.

Secondly, Portugal is the second team i support.

Cristiano Ronaldo (hehehe...)

Damn wei...

Now I'm like super sad and i don't think i can sleep. My little happy mood when i found the website to watch football live was shattered bout 10 minutes ago.

No comments: