Saturday, 28 June 2008

The Umbrella Academy

OMG!!! Zhi!!! How can you even manage to find it? I'm so going to get it!

KYAH... XD

The Umbrella Academy... The comic book by Gerard Way which i've been searching for so long! Finally Zhi found it and i think she bought it! I'm actually so willing to give up my guitar classes to just get my hands on that book. Even the front cover looks so pweety!!! Look!!!


Oh. It so beautiful! Look at the art man! Hahaha. But the book is like RM61 was it? Hmmm affordable i guess. Well its worth it. Unless my friends are nice enough to get it for my birthday present. Hehehe. Get it??

Nah. My friends are mean. They'll most probably get me a weird present. Hahaha.

I guess i'll just use up my hard-saved money to buy it...

Going to Curve tomorrow. Hope that Borders got this book. If not, I'll cry... T.T

PS : My BIRTHDAY is exactly 50 days from now... 16th of August people!

No comments: