Its actually one of the only nice dreams that i ever got. Me getting nice dreams are really rare. Dreams i get are like:
1. Demonic
2. War (Zhi! remember pj being attack? and the helicopter?)
3. Ghostly related (Shadows behind windows or doors)
4. Just plain weird (Climbing up walls and falling down into a pit of fire, the a flaming horse runs out of the building)
Yeah... Jia Huey would know all bout my dreams cuz we used to talk about it every morning during the morning prayers at school.
This time it was weird but nice...
The dream all started with Zhi Lin and I being in a driving school. Then Zhi saw an empty kancil and got in while saying "EE MAY DRIVES LIKE THIS". Then she drove like a drunk lady laughing in the car.
Then she stopped and i drove her to some kind of party and David Archuleta was singing someone's birthday song. Then i met this hot guy who said his name but i forgot!! Oh my god!! how could i?? I couldn't really remember his face but i know he's hot.
After that I suggested that i want to add some vodka into the punch. So i me, Zhi and some people went to a grocery shop. Then don't know why Zhi started talking freaking loud on the handphone at a corner near the Maggi Mee section. A guard came and asked us to be quiet like it was some kind of library. So we tried to shut Zhi up but i woke up after that...
I can actually remember the whole thing so freaking clearly! I usually forget nice dreams...
No comments:
Post a Comment