I'm so on the verge of blowing up!
I mean i took fucking half an hour trying to explain to my mom why she cant watch her chinese drama like other people watches it on satelite tv. Hello?? We dun have satelite tv.
Okay. Then i told her bout youtube. Memang can watch right? But like 10mins for every part ma. And she was like:
Mom : Why?
Me : Cuz YouTube is like that la
Mom : Why i cannot watch now?
Me : Can but have to load different parts la.
Mom : Why?
Yeah. See the pattern? It repeats for the next 15 mins till i went "Dont wan to talk to you ady". She went on talking but i put on my headphones and turn up the music till i cant hear a damn thing that she's saying.
Not only that. I think my mom's biological thermometer died or something. The room temperature is like 24? And she's complaining hot.
Next she ask me to cook some noodles for her so i did (didnt brunt the kitchen). Then, when i'm done she say don'y want. And she's acting like a big baby wanting to eat Char Siew Pau.
Ok. Nevermind. The worst thing is that she asked me to fucking hang the clothes for her last night!! Hello?? You want to dry the clothes with the moon isit?? I mean come on la. Who hangs out their clothes in the night?
Ok. NEVERMIND. Then tone she used to ask me is like : "I ask you to do you do". AND i hate being ordered like that. If she ask me nicely then i'll do it... but like that...? She went way overboard. So i didnt do it. When i got up it was done already.
Mental...
No comments:
Post a Comment