Friday, 29 May 2009

Its an Invasion!

I'm listening to Fly Fm's British Invasion!

I love British acts! You kinda can tell that they are British acts. They have a distinctive sound.

Kaiser Chiefs


Franz Ferdinand... Lucky, lucky you're so lucky... Hahaha


Snow Patrol

Muse


Oasis


Gorillaz

The Arctic Monkeys, The Darkness, The Rolling Stones, Coldplay, The Killers, Keane, Mcfly and many more!

I'm glad Fly is having this British Invasion thingy. It's nice! I can find more British acts to download during my holidays.

6 hours of British acts of all time! I'm listening to some old songs too! So fun! XD

And of course you can't deny that most of the best guitarist are from British bands or is British

Jimmy Page (Led Zepplin)


Eric Clapton (Cream)


Keith Richards (The Rolling Stones)


Brian May (Queen)

Well, that the few British ones I know....

Hahaha

PS : I just found out that one of the lead guitarist of DragonForce is a Chinese dude born in Hong Kong! Total shockness...

No comments: