Stress, oh stress, wherefore art thou?
Damn, I need it to start studying. If I'm not feeling it, there goes my Law paper! I am just too carefree man! Is there even a possibility that I never feel stress? Panic comes when I'm sitting in the hall with the test paper on the table and I'm waiting for the invigilator to say, "Your reading time of 15 minutes will begin, now."
Before that, i.e. now, nope. Not feelin' it at all!
Still got time to slowly write down the guitar tabs of Incubus - Drive. Its a pretty easy song.
Okay, going off the topic.
But nothing much happened today. The stress that I've been waiting for did not arrive, and I slept less, which is a good thing. Sleeping too much is bad!
I am feeling so random at the moment.
Oh! Did I mention that there is a drummer staying in one of the houses behind my house? I was collecting the clothes and I heard the sound of the drum beats. I've been living here for like 2 months? Only realised now. Hahaha
At least now I won't feel bad blasting my radio in my room. I think the drums will be louder but I do pity my neighbour beside my room. I think the walls in my new house are really thin.....
No comments:
Post a Comment