Monday, 4 May 2009

Sunday!

Sunday was memorable...

A trip to Genting with fun people!

Smart ass Amanda woke up late in the morning. Had to rush to One Utama in 15 mins.... Nice...

Made the bus, sat on the cable car and camwhore! XD

Breakfast! Nyum~

The Jakun trio! XD

Kim, Me, Amanda, Zen, Kay Sze (Dunno how to spell. Sorry if I got it wrong! >.<) and Jia Huey. Zhi's not in it...

Amanda syiok sendiri...

Entering heaven...

As we arrived...

We had to go against the forces of nature!

Zhi gone mad and ripped of he jacket!

And we had fun! Sat on as many rides as we can. Retarded Corkscrew is not open again.

Now its all pics!!!!

A phone booth!

Zhi is so terrified! XD

AHHHH! Have no idea where this came from.... I think I took it on the mine train... had another one of Zhi...

Touch for good luck!

Zen on the Go Kart!

Zhi clinging on for dear life

Retarded Kimmy

Found this really funny...

Zhi in Ripleys looking so damn happy... XD

Group pic! JH and KS are on the Solero Shot... XD

Then we went on the cable car back at about 5?

Camwhore again...

My awesome photography skills!

Zhi

Kim... Look like something from a Playboy magazine or something... XD

Me!

Two Jakuns!

Kimmy looking like there is some rapist cornering her... XD

And the best picture of the bunch...


*****

That was Sunday.

TODAY was literally hell! After a whole day at Genting, Law class isn't the most inviting event. It was alright at the beginning. Then it got so bad after lunch...

I fell asleep, my head free-fall-ed to the table with a loud thud as and my pencil stabbed my forehead. Damn it hurt. It was a good wake up call.

Then finally, went to get coffee. Hands are so not coordinating now as the caffeine is wearing off. Huge headache man! I should actually get some sleep....

Nah... Not gonna waste precious time...

XD

I was actually thinking of getting a camera. Since my phone is getting more and more retarded, I need something to take pictures of my life with!

I want a camera with at least 8 Megapixel and anti-shake thingy...

Price? As cheap as possible.... duh..

Please tell me if there is anything nice... XD

No comments: