If it rained money today...
I am so so so poor!
I need a dress for prom too! Omg... And shoes!
I would have a pail outside collecting money if it rained money. I think I won't be the only one doing that. It would be so nice!
But seriously, it did rain after days of scorching sun. I love the rain! If only we didn't have EDC class for F5 today, I would be jumping around in the rain like a 5 year old. That'll be fun!
I miss being a kid. Nothing to worry about. Just have fun all the time. Of course I like being me now. So much fun except for the stupid exams...
But I enjoy blogging about the most random stuff in my head. Now, its me drifting of to a land far, far away where the sky is purple and the grass is pink!
OK, I'm officially going crazy.
Going to Bangsar on Fri with my crazy friends. Shopping for dress... and heels!
Omg.... Shopping is such a sin for poor people! But I can't help loving it! You can never part a girl from her shopping right?
They are inseparable...
No comments:
Post a Comment