Green Days' new album is the best!
I've been listening to it for the last 2 days.
I know. I'm suppose to be studying. But I have lost the motivation and I'm still not feeling the stress. It's like all hope is gone! Die die la...
I absolutely love 21 Guns from Green Day's new album "21st Century Breakdown". I think it has a really nice meaning behind it. Stopping the wars and all the fighting disrupting the world now. It has a catchy tune too! I'm trying to upload the song to my sidebar but somehow Maxis is PMS-ing today and it wouldn't even budge!
I'll just do it another day.
Once again I've wasted another day just lazing around at home instead of studying. I did manage to be really hardworking, going to the collage library to "study". I did manage to read up some stuff. Unfortunately, I already forgotten 75% of it.
Therefore, my efforts for the last few days and hours in the library trying to cram in some Law stuff has failed. Shall stick to studying the night before the exams. Has been working for the last 19, no wait, 15? Nah... bout 10 years of my life. Why change it?
Might as well enjoy the lovely computer and TV. At least I'm not going out right? Not that it makes any difference since I'm not doing anything at home anyway.
But after the 8th, it'll all be over and I get to really have fun! I'm not gonna just say it and not do anything like the last time I had my 3 weeks holiday.
I WILL go go-karting.
I WILL catch up on all the latest movies.
I WILL go shopping.
I WILL drive more often.
I WILL catch up with old friends.
I WILL worship my PlayStation.
I WILL sleep less.
I WILL re-arrange my room + cleaning it
I WILL drink less coffee but more chocolate... =P Its either one!
I WILL get rid of that growth thing on my ankle.. freaky i know!
I WILL have all the fun in the world!
There! My 11 commandments...
Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment