Holy shit! Time flies man! Finals are coming in June!
Damn...
Oh, what the hell. Life is to short to be revolving around exams right? We must enjoy the time we have and study last minute!
Ngahaha! I'm such a bad influence....
In a way its true. Isn't it just so sad that some people's life revolves just around books? It's good in a way, you get to become so rich ass millionaire in the future but noone to share the fun with!
Wait....
Money can buy ANYTHING right?
They say money can't buy happiness. I think some happiness comes along with the number of digits in your bank account.
I should be studying hard then! Earn some big $$$ man!
On the other hand, money isn't everything right?
Money can buy time that has been lost. So shouldn't we be enjoying the time we have now instead of wasting our never-to-be-getting-again youth?
We're only teens for like 7 years in our whole life (unless you get Alzheimer's disease and act liek a child). That is so... little...
And most of the people I know is already 19! Come on! Its our last teenage year man! Throw those books away! Study last minute! XD
I'm the worst kinda friend to ever have...
The devil on the shoulder!
Don't listen to me!
Hahaha...
Seriously, maybe I should actually start studying. Everyone is like studying and all stressed out with the ever-so-dreaded June examinations. To me... "Its still so far away! Still got one more month"
And two weeks...
"OMG! Finals is in two weeks! So much to do in so little time!"
Come to think of it, I'm the worst kinda student, aren't I? I know my weakness but I'm not doing anything to get rid of it...
That, my awesome readers/friends is my source of motivation...
I excel under pressure and stress....
So all my books are either on the floor collecting a thick layer of dust or they are still in the box ready to be unpacked (yes, I still have boxes in my room yet to be unpacked.. or maybe not)
Shall go eat cookies and watch tv now
Tata~
No comments:
Post a Comment