Yes, once again, I stayed home and rot.
Well, I didn't really today. This morning I woke up at approximately 9.30am after sleeping at about 3am. For once, I did not wake up a single time in between. As usual, I went to the computer and checked the usual stuff.
About 5 minutes later mom came in and asked me to go to the bank with her. We ended up going to One Utama for a little shopping trip.
It is sooooo nice walking in a shopping mall during the weekdays.
THERE ARE NO PEOPLE!
Well, there are but way less than when you go on a weekend with Sales. We got back quite early. Not really in the mood to shop at all.
I got myself glued to the computer screen again till about 2 hours ago when I felt sleepy. I seized the opportunity and took a long snooze.
I just woke up! My nose was blocked even when the room is so freaking hot.
Oh crap, I'm falling sick! My body is finally crashing from the sleepless nights. Insomnia is kind of going away now. It comes and goes.
Retarded body of mine....
No comments:
Post a Comment