Sunday, 28 March 2010

Back in Black

The classic colour of black fonts are still the best. I think its easier to read the posts if its black.

It is, as usual, a typical non-productive Sunday where I practically lazed around the entire day again. People complain about having assignments but sometimes I wish I have some to do. One, my exams won't be 100% of the marks. Two, I get to actually DO something. Lecturers do give some homework but they don't bother actually checking them and why should I bother doing them then?


Yeah, yeah you'll say "they are for your own good!" but how many people actually care about doing the homeworks when they do not need to be handed up? I can randomly fill in numbers and it'll looks as though they are done.


Hehehe. I don't actually do that but I could right?

The problem is I don't even bother opening up to the page.

Nevertheless, I am still glad I don't have ASSignments, as Pei Wen calls it.

No comments: