Monday, 29 March 2010

Sleepless Nights

As usual, I am still not sleeping yet. Bloody sleep disorder is super annoying. I am soooo tired but when I get onto my bed I just end up staring at the dark ceiling for the next hour or two.

Eye bags and dark circles are starting to appear. Its not my fault! Damn.

I am tired to the extend that whatever anyone says, my brain is not processing them. So, I guess my brain is taking its time off already and somehow my body does not want to crash, yet.

I swear, one day I am going to fall sick.

The worse part of not sleeping is not that. It is the freaking boredom! People I usually chat with are mostly asleep already or busy doing assignments. MY brain is rejecting any information from entering. I can't study! I am awake and I can't study.

FML...

No comments: