I was studying for my P1 test on a lovely Saturday morning. I can NEVER study at home. Saturday, it was open day at Sunway. College will be crowded and the library opens only half the day. No point going.
I was stuck studying at home because my mom wouldn't let me study at the nearest Starbucks. So I started dreaming, as usual, when I study at home and a freakish idea came up....
It goes like this...
Me going to London to finish my final P7 paper! Then I'll be working there straight after that. =D
So I got all super excited and totally not studying at all I went online to search for information. Found out that in UK there is a law in the immigration that I have to take a minimum of 3 subjects per semester to apply for a student visa.
I was then feeling all sad. Come on! Getting your hopes up high and it got spoiled....
Then I messaged Isha and she said "Why not take all of your remaining papers there?"
=D
So again I went to research. I can take 3 subjects. Then after that I'll immediately look for a job (I don't mind a small clerk of something) change to a work visa instead. So, if (touch wood) I fail any of the papers I took there, I can resit them by taking Part-Time classes instead. Therefore, I'll be permanently there? I guess I WILL be going? I'm still thinking....
If I do go, I won't be able to go for the July intake (I think its July. Around that la). Its already March! Besides, I will be doing my OBU degree. So I can't be taking 3 subjects plus my report. Too heavy.
So I guess I'll waste off my 6 months doing my degree (which takes only 3 months). I'll be free the next 3 months!
I'm just thinking is it worth it wasting the 6 months and go to London? I mean the living cost there is like expensive. Rental etc. Food will be the same. Well, fast food. (Purchasing Power Parity - shit, I'm studying too much)
And it won't be easy to get a job after I graduate. So its a risk (Shit and now all the stupid ways to manage risk is coming out). I guess I can settle with a small accounting firm first? Get my internship done.
I am in a freaking deep dilemma... =S
To go or not to go??
No comments:
Post a Comment