Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Plain nonsense...

Oh gosh, I am so loosing my will to do anything. Classes are getting so pointless. I am practically sitting behind class and learning about ethics today. Apparently its suppose to make us more "ethical". I end up spending my credit on messaging random people while in class. Somehow I have now gotten the habit of sitting behind of the lecture theatre.

Class got cancelled this morning. So technically, I don't have to wake up at 7 in the morning getting ready for the most torturing class. I get to wake up at 8.30 this morning! =D

I should be a little happy since I get an extra 1 an a half hours or sleep but I am sooo not because I needed to get my ass to JPJ to change my "P" license to the normal ones.

Speaking of that, I hardly ever drive. I think since I gotten my license two year ago, I drove 6 or 7 times? Yes, it IS countable. I should actually drive more (I say that every single time but it never happens). Why drive when you got drivers? True, no?

Anyways, going to JPJ is SOOOO far from where I stay in Subang freaking Jaya. Jam on the Federal Highway at freaking 10 in the morning for no obvious reasons just makes me, the one who woke up early, even sleepier! I don't get annoyed in traffic but I get super BORED! Songs on the radio keeps repeating itself (I am talking about Boys Like Girls and Taylor Swift's Two is Better Than One). Gosh! I hear it like 5 times a day! Well, its lesser now.

Radios just make you hate the songs that you love. I don't particularly like that song but it just made me dislike it like a LOT.... Come on! There are gazillion songs in the whole world and they just need to play the same few songs everyday? My iTunes can go on for weeks without a repeat!

Bah! And now I am crapping. Sleep makes some people crap like super a LOT. I wonder why. I am not sleeping so early because class is at 8 in the morning.

Sad right? I know!

What to do? Life goes on.....


No comments: