My brain (or body, whichever) keeps waking me up at 3am or 4 am in the morning and I can't seem to shut it down again! I, therefore, lie in bed for the next one or two hours tossing and turning. I wake up in the morning at 7am and get ready for classes. For me, the more I actually force myself to sleep, the more tired I'll end up being the following day. If I sleep at my own will, I can be sleeping for only two hours and last an entire day in class. WITHOUT COFFEE.
But somehow I think I am suffering from insomnia. I can't seem to sleep. When I do I am lethargic. I get super lazy and just no in the mood to do anything but lie in bed and sleep for the rest of my life (well, it feels that way at that time)
So, as a prevention, I am going to be sleeping at 3am.
Then I won't wake up at 3am! =D
Doubt it'll work. But, worth a try. Worse come to worse I'll just sleep more... XD
No comments:
Post a Comment