Its a Monday and usually I have class from 8am till 11am.
I woke up this morning thinking that it was like every other Monday morning that I dread. I reluctantly turned off my alarm and got my ass out of bed and into the toilet. As I was brushing my teeth, my mind was summarising the dream I had......
In my dream, I was suppose to have class at 8am. I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep waking up at 9.47am. I really actually remember the exact numbers I saw on my phone's clock. I still didn't want to go for class but I got out of bed anyway. I was in the toilet brushing my teeth and heard someone talking outside the toilet saying that there is not class..
Then after this dream I had a weird dream(which is normal for me) of a human eating creature that I was apparently keeping as a pet and it takes a form of a human being. It started chowing down people in a competition that I was in... NEVERMIND...
Back to reality. I was brushing my teeth and my brain was remembering the dream I had. The freaky part is that I suddenly remembered that my lecturer did say that there was one Monday where we had no class. With toothpaste still in my mouth, I went to check my timetable and voila! No class. I made my mom double check because these are things that I don't like getting it wrong.
So I am suppose to go back to bed now right? The sad thing is that the construction workers are coming at about 8am to break down the pillar at the porch. I have to open the doors for them and they will continue drilling.
And THAT is the story of how awesome my memory is that it cost me 1 hour of sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment