Being the health freak that I am, I have diet rules. Not like I restrict what I eat to vegetables like rules for my meals.
1. No eating after 8pm
2. No eating 2 hours before bed (If the above cannot be done)
3. No napping after meals
4. Strictly 3 meals a day (if I have class or get up early)
5. Meals are at least 4 hours in between
6. No sugar or milk in tea or coffee
7. No snacks i.e Junk food (The time i had the mr potato at camp was my first potato chip in 7 months!)
8. Eat lots of fruits (At least 2 servings a day)
9. Drink at least 2 big bottles of water. So I guess its 3 litres?
10. Go to bed slightly hungry, down half a bottle of water then bed. Wake up, finish the other half bottle of water...
My 10 rules and I really follow them like as much as possible. But lately I have been breaking rule No.4. I've been eating a lot of crap in between meals! Tonight was worse!I broke all of them! Except No. 6 which I never break. I never put sugar or milk unless I order something from Starbucks or something.
But today, tonight, I went to have supper! Like oh my GAWD! I was literally freezing in classroom 3.1 for the "special" (my ass) PT. Like teeth-clattering freezing! I got sooo hungry! I indulged myself in a huge EXTRA spicy bowl of noodles at Face to Face SS15. I am damn freaking full!
Now I am feeling terribly guilty. Like very. I came back drank 3 cups of water and now a cup of green tea to:
1. Help digestion
2. Stay awake so that I don't break No.2 and No.10
I am gonna have as many cups of tea as it takes to stay up. Gosh I feel like I got fat instantly. The guilt is indescribable. Kickboxing tomorrow. Thank me for joining. But I should actually exercise even if I don't have kickboxing...
No comments:
Post a Comment