I just found out from a friend that there might be a "special" test for those who scored really low for Progress Test 2 OR those who skipped Progress Test 1 and/or 2. This test is supposedly compulsory for these people. If we did not attend this "special" test we will get barred.
I don't really care about getting barred for the exam. Not like Sunway can do anything anyway. I have already paid for my paper. So whether they bar me or not I'm going.
Then my friend told me that Mr. Teo will fly all the way to UK and defer our payment to the next sitting
I was like "What the fucking hell is wrong with these people??! Are they that lifeless??"
Yes, I am bloody pissed off. Why? Because we are the bloody people who paid for the paper and without us Sunway-fucking-TES will not even exist...! You just bar students to save your sorry asses from us potential failures for bringing down the pass rate in Sunway.
Wait till I pass the bloody paper. IN YOUR FACE!!
For now since the admin DID NOT notify me about the test, I am just going to pretend that I have no idea about it. I am mostly never in college.
Even if I do go for the test, I am still going to fail it. How in the world am I suppose to study a whole semester of things within 4 days? COME ON!!! Its so bloody last minute! At least tell us a month beforehand THEN I won't be so pissed!
Since I didn't receive any notification whatsoever, I am going to assume that I don't have to take the test.
No comments:
Post a Comment