There is currently on-going construction work at my house. That's why I've been complaining about the drillings.
Anyways, the place in front my house is being occupied with bricks and sand. So my mom now has to park her car at the next street.
One day as we were going out, we saw this on our car windscreen...

DUDE! Get your grammar right before you post a note on people's car! And HELLO? Do you even own the freaking roadside? I can park anywhere I want whenever I want! AND open your big blind eyes! Can't you see that there is also no place to park on our street??? You think you are the only one? Who ask you to own so many freaking cars??? HELLO??? Sell off your car THEN you'll have space to park. See? Problemo solved...
My mom will keep parking there and to save him some paper cost, my mom is nice enough to put the note back every time we get home and park the same place.
Respect, mom... Respect...
No comments:
Post a Comment