Saturday, 5 February 2011

Complaining is part of life...

Once again, it is time for me to start complaining. I think its just human nature that we complain about almost everything and anything.

Working is horrible! I miss my lectures, heck, I miss secondary school! All those days where classes are all we had to worry about and tests. Sleeping in class was no problem and it only lasts for half a day. Tuitions are kind of fun since friends are there and all. Work is nothing like that. I am given work that I a normal associate won't even need to do and I am only an intern. Come on! I am lost and confuse most of the time and a bunch of instructions are being poured all over you. I can barely remember 3 of them. I forget, I ask and the manager goes, "How many times I need to tell you?"

She didn't really scolded me but its just not a nice feeling. I am stuck in the office, doing stuff for PPD (which I found out stands of Professional Practice Department), following up everything that seniors left for the managers to do and I am not liking it at all!

I sign up for this to get on a job! Go to a client's place and ACTUALLY audit them. Now, all I'm doing is sitting in the office, testing some software before it is launched for use. Hello? I am an ACCA student not some IT technician. I did not sign up being pain 800 bucks a month to test softwares and upload templates on to the KPMG webpage. They are sending people who are in their first year in uni (no offence) with no knowledge what-so-ever to audit clients and me (an ACCA finalist) to stay in the office doing IT stuff.

Thinking of changing departments if it is possible. Intend to talk to the HR guy and see what can be done. If there is nothing then I'll just quit and get another job somewhere else.

Enough of the ranting, which I hope will not get seen by anyone in the office, Chinese New Year holidays were a relief. Its like a break from the shit-hole I'm in. Luck this year sucks. Food is obviously, awesome. I have been eating my heart out almost everyday! Finally tuning it down today. How can you resist bak kua???

No comments: