Monday, 28 February 2011

Turkey in demand!

I am finding it awfully weird that Malaysia, the place where food is everywhere and anytime, does not have cooked turkey anywhere!

I've been looking for turkey to eat for some time now and the only time they serve it is during Thanksgiving. That's AGES away! I want it now! Turkey ham is not acceptable as it still tastes like pork ham.

Oh, that soft juicy slice of meat ripping of that huge turkey leg covered with gravy that floods the plate.

I was having fun making everyone else crave for turkey last night. Spamming them with pictures, describing the awesomeness of turkey.

If anyone knows where to find yummy turkey to eat please tell me? OR if anyone is cooking turkey at home, please invite me! XD

Anyways, I have lasted 2 months interning at KPMG. I have exactly 24 more days to endure including today. March does not have any holidays but I'll be taking leave for 1 day somewhere at the end of the month because I'm going to Redang..... with my dad...

Kinda spoils it but I really want to go there! I've never been there and besides, going with my dad means that I don't have to pay for anything. It wouldn't be THAT fun though. Atnight I'll be stuck in the room doing nothing. Why? Because my dad sleeps freaking early and I doubt he'll let me wander around alone at night in an unknown place.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to it.

TURKEY! RAWR~

No comments: