Sunday, 13 February 2011

Glued my ass to the chair

Imagine if that really happened. Damn it'll be a painful process to remove...

Anyways, I was suppose to get started on my OBU research. I have said it since 2 weeks and it has been just lying there and not progressing anywhere. I am soooooo screwed! I seriously need to get my mind to it!

Worse thing is that the laptop that I was doing the idiot project on belongs to the company. Now, the charger I think died. It wouldn't charge! Like oh my god. All my work is in that thing! I will seriously be devastated man! I'll quit my job!

Nah probably not. Even if I abso-fucking-lutely hate it. Why in the name of me did I take up accounting? Dumbass.

Putting that aside, meeting up with some old friends for Chinese New Year dinner last night was a blast! We actually gathered the same way the previous Chinese New Year! Had organic vegetarian food which was yummy! Filled our tummies up with healthy and fibrous food!

To balance out the healthy food we had, went to Dirty Nelly's, new place at DJ. If only they had that open when I was studying there. I think more students will be missing from class. I think I'll be one of them.

Wacked some beers, rum, cocktails. Nothing like hanging out with some good friends on a Saturday night...

No comments: