Sometimes I wonder whether the decisions I make are just compulsive thinking. Take me deciding to start work for example. My intention was to start earning cash and then go overseas and support myself in obtaining my MBA.
Now that all seems like just a plan. Working ain't fun. I don't like my job! I don't get how someone can work with a job that they do not like. It's driving me crazy and I can't do anything because most jobs outside requires job experience of at least 1 year or 2.
Its weird the things I set out to do. I change my mind so quick its like one minute I'm eating in a fancy restaurant and the next second I'm bungee jumping off a bridge. Okay, that didn't make any sense at all but you get my point.
After only one month of working, I am rethinking the decisions that I've made. What in the world am I doing? This is not something I enjoy doing. I don't even know what I enjoy doing but I'm pretty sure what I'm doing now isn't it. I am a spoiled brat. Sad but I do admit it. I can't stand doing something that I don't like even if I need to do it in order to survive.
What do I enjoy? I love music! I love travelling! I love extreme sports!
I can't sing nor can I play musical instruments well enough...
I don't have the cash to travel all over the world visiting places I've never seen...
I can't make extreme sports a career...
So what am I to do?
If only I have the answers, life would be soooo much easier...
No comments:
Post a Comment