Friday, 18 February 2011

Random shit

I actually really miss writting about random shit in my head. My posts are all complains! Where am I?

Bitches, I'm back!

Fucking cold here at Starbucks. Its freezing! I actually left work at 5.30pm. Waiting for my sister to come pick me up from One U. I rather pay RM10 to get a drink and abuse the free internet access at Starbucks than to stay in the office and be productive.

No wait, I was never productive.

Back to the flow..

Seriously its freaking cold here. Its like I've been soaked in a bucket of iced water and then I stood under the aircond. I can't feel my fingers! What the hell. So this is their way of making sure noone stays here too long eh? Freeze their fingers off so that they can't type shit!

Honestly, its kinda working. Drinking a cold drink ain't helping.

Before this I was sent on a mission. Buy groceries at Jusco. I was there happily taking things from the shelves.

Suddenly I realised something..

I left RM4 in my purse....

Damn, I had to put the basket of my picked out stuff somewhere near the counter, run to the nearest ATM, waste one buck on the MEPS, withdraw money, go back, find the basket (which I forgot where I had placed it) and line up to pay...

EPIC!

A kid walked in and saw me using the laptop and he was like "Dad! I should have brought my computer here to play games!"

I was like weeert??

The kid's like 6 or 7! Then he slipped on a wet floor...

HAHAHA!!!

Damn I'm mean..

No comments: