Monday, 1 September 2008

Dammit

It was raining damn bloody heavy this afternoon. I was sleeping so nicely. Then suddenly there was a loud CRASH!

Bloody lightning scare the sleeping soul out of me. But it was a good thing. My computer was on. I got up and turned it off and pulled out all the plugs. Went downstairs and unplugged my PS.

Then I got bored and continue my sleep...

*dreams about something nice*

Woke up and it was so peacefully quiet. Kinda freaky. Anyway, I went to turn the computer on again. Tried to connect the internet again but couldn't.

So I thought, "Well maybe Maxis kena strike by lightning".

Hahaha. I left the connection to redial. Went to take my bathe. Went to makan. Came back and it was still not connected. So I started wondering. When to pick up the phone upstairs and there was no dial tone...

OH MY GOD!!!

The horror! Life without the phone line is hell! I went downstairs and picked up the phone and there was dial tone! Yeah!

Shit...

My computer is upstairs...

My internet line is NOT wireless...

Damn...

The port is busted...

I started complaining to my mom.

"Now, we have to run all the way downstairs just to pick up the phone!"

Hahaha. After thinking awhile. Decided to join the phone wires from downstairs all the way up.

So now as you can guess I got my line back and I'm happy.

Though I hope someone doesn't choke themselves tonight. The wire is kinda hanging in mid air...

What to do? The wire not long enough.

People choking and internet connection?

I'm most definitely choosing the internet...

No comments: