Friday, 12 September 2008

*Spoilers!*

I was so looking foward to watching Pathology.

Yeah. Finally got it.

Hehehe... Where?

I have my sources...

Anyway, it was alright only. Expected something better. The shows bout 1 1/2 hours. But Malaysia? I think only 1 hour la. Sure cut damn a lot.

The starting was boring though. Had to watch without the subtitles. You know how Malaysian tend to read the subtitles eventhough they don't make the slightest sense right? Well, I'm one of those people.

So I get very lost without the subtitles and they whisper a lot. I was watching on the computer.

But the ending was nice. Cutting up the person.

Oh yeah. You readers do know what kind of movies I enjoy right?

So if you think Saw was terrible, Hostel was horrible, Final Destination was gross, then this? Don't watch it. Hahaha. But its not as bad as the other la...

So if you're intending to go watch it at the cinema or something, don't buy popcorns. Or even worst - something with sauce. You'll just end up not eating it at all.

No comments: