Left KL bout 11.30. Doing weird stuff in the car with my friends. Reached there and unloaded at Amanda's place. Then went for the ever-so-famous chicken rice.

Mmmm... Then my parents left and we went walking around the whole Jonkers Street. Got tired and went to eat Cendol...Now you see it...

Now you don't...
Then we continued our walk. Walked and walked and walked. Stopped at almost every shop browsing for stuff. Got tired again. So we went to some cafe which I forgot the name. Sat there and hang out, taking funny pictures.




After doing those weird stuff, we went walking for awhile then makan!
Amanda's friends met up with us. Then we went to Libra and got our cocktails. Got my Tequila Sunrise. Had fun then we had to go...

Went back to Amanda's place to get our luggage the her mom send us to her aunt's place. unloaded, bathed and just hang out and doing girly stuff.Day 2 :
Woke up and Amanda's aunt dropped us at Jonkers once again. This time to actually do our project. So we went around taking pics and stuff.
Then we had extra time. So we went to visit the ship.

Then we went to watch The Strangers. A stupid show. DON'T watch it. Met up with another one of Amanda's friend. And I got my Starbucks to keep me alive...Then A Famosa

It was so freaking hot, kay? Then we went up to St. Paul's hill. Nice and cooling.Then Amanda and Ming Yuen (not sure how to spell his name) went offf to church. So that leave 4 non-Melakian people to wander around Melaka.
After walking a lot, we manage to get to Jonkers Street in one piece. Hang out there till our tour guide comes back. Then went to makan Bak Kut Teh.
Then went for another cocktail. But I got so poor gotta share. Got Bay Breeze. Vodka...
Then finally went back to Amanda's aunt's place. Played my PS2. Yes. I brought it there. Got everyone addicted to Guitar Hero.
Day 3, Final Day :
Did the last thing. Nyonnya kuihs!!! Feast your eyes.


Bought myself 6 bucks worth of kuihs.Then we took the bus back to KL.
Was fun overall. Now, I'm back in KL with an annoying mom... She just said this...
Mom : Go ta pau for me Mee Hoon soup.
Me : Where you want me to get Mee Hoon soup now??!!!
Mom : Ask your father go buy la.
So I went and ask my Dad. So he went out. Saw him leave. Then...
Mom : Aiya! No need ady la. Don't want to eat. You people not human la.
I was like What.. The .. Fuck??? Now i got shooed out cause I'm noisy. I didn't do anything!. So have to stop.
Tata~
No comments:
Post a Comment