Tuesday, 30 September 2008

The day where I smell freedom

The lovely scent that lingers in the air.

The smell of freedom.

And Rendang...

Yeah. Hari Raya is coming. It means lots and lots of food.

Test is over! Torturing sleepless nights. Well, not really. Sleep like pig! Had weird dreams. God knows why, I robbed a bank...

Enough of that. Five days for me to enjoy now!

I missed my PlayStation2...

I missed my computer...

I missed the TV... even if it was only 12 hours without it...

I missed movies...

I missed my sleeps without thinking about tests...

I missed waking up late in the morning...

I missed the guitar...

Now I get to un-miss them! XD

Too bad for those people who are going back to college and face the test or exams. Mine is over. At least till end of the month when I'll get tortured again.

Amanda! How could you skip T8 paper? Panic attack in the morning huh?

You know what??









Mr. Jay's gonna kill you...

XD



No comments: