All the mooncake. Well I'm actually not a very huge fan of them.They have got some weird ass taste that is bitter-ish which I never liked.
Nevertheless, I still like the nicely lighted candles. Thus, the blog URL.
And it is once again the time where you light up those candles around your house and start waxing any insects that come close. People who actually knows me knows very well that I love burning ants with candles.
They explode! With a little "pop" sound. Especially those with the huge asses.
So, that's how I use to pass my mid-autumn festival. Never done that in like ages! It's boring to kill them yourself. Maybe I should this year. Since I've spared their little lives for so many years.
Ah. Still noone to burn them with me. No point.
Once again I've spared your little useless lives!
I'm like so bored and homework is just so crappy. There it lies in my table abandoned. Dust covering it.
There goes another weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment