Tuesday, 23 September 2008

The day where what I said came true

In my last post I did mentioned something about a wedding at Equatorial KL and not able to attend it due to my test?

Well, somehow the bride's grandfather passed away. Now they have to postpone the wedding!

O.O

Freaky huh?

So, somehow I need to be at weddings. If I can't go then "stuff" will happened.

Oh no! I'm jinxed! Jinxed with If-I-can't-attend-a-wedding-someone-close-to-you-will-die.

Hahaha.

Anyway, today I had lunch with Amanda at the Dining Room at the 5th floor of Sunway College. Its kinda like a mini Italianese in the college. A fine dine restaurant for the students to practice and at the same time giving us the opportunity to eat good food.

This was what I had.


A blueberry pancake. It was damn freaking puny but it was damn freaking nice.

But it costed me RM5.50.

Amanda had the Shepherd's Pie which was good too but I don't have the picture. Shall go there again one day. Like the food. Hehehe.

But they should serve more kinds of drinks.

Lived 6 days without coffee!

No comments: