Monday, 22 September 2008

The day where I was a week away

Yeah. I still think my test is a week away when its actually on this fucking Friday!

Oh my god!

The agony. I have to skip a wedding dinner at Equatorial KL just because I have costing paper the next day.

I kept asking "Why in the bloody world did the administration department choose to set the test on a Saturday??"

I also kept asking "Why must the wedding be on a freaking Friday night?"

Oh well, I guess it's fate that I do not attend that wedding. Not that I know anyone there. I just go for the yummy food. Don't cha agree?

Bet you do the too! Not like you're the table. =P

This week I'll have to get up at 6.45 everyday! Classes and tests starts at 8. My brain will most probably be still asleep. As usual, I only work well under huge amount of stress.

So now? I'm still happying my days away.

But look on the bright side! After the papers, it's Hari Raya! All the food and a nice ling stretch of holidays. Enough for me to recoup my sleep.

I managed to live 5 days without drinking a single sip of coffee! Now I'm like damn freaking tired. But coffee is bad for health! So I should stop. Here that ZHI?? It makes you age faster!

No comments: