Thursday, 15 December 2011

Bits and Pieces

I realise that I haven't been blogging as usual as I should. The random thoughts in my head are clogging up my system and causing a slight lag in rationale stuff.

Its feels totally great finally finishing my study. Damn, now that I've just put that into words its kinda just hit me in the face - I'll be a working adult soon! I'll be soon out in the corporate world dealing with internal politics and relationship craps. I'm going to miss studying.

Actually, I'm going to miss student life. Obviously, why in the world would I miss studying? I never mastered the proper studying way and things just don't stick in my head for more than a week. I'm kinda glad that I don't have to be studying anymore but I AM going to miss the lifestyle. No deadlines, no results to worry, no assignments (for my case), classes are not compulsory and I can skip internal exams. Heck, the only time I actually get serious is approximately 1 or 2 months before the finals where I attempt to start studying early but fails miserably.

So technically, I'm free the entire 6 months except for the final month or so. Sounds awesome? Well, the bulk of ACCA will kill you if you can't handle it. That's a fact. I make it look simple but most of the time I barely just manage. I am glad for my insanely good crapping skills that got me through most of my papers...

But now, all that is coming to an end. Four years has just past and it seems to have past by incredibly fast!

I am suppose to be applying for jobs and all but then I think I do deserve a nice long break. After all, we only get around 2 weeks of holidays each semester. Use to envy those who have 3 months of holidays. Now, I'm gonna get that well-deserved 3 months of no studies.

Nothing in the world will be able to bother me other than my annoying dreams about my audit paper. Audit man. Haunts you even afterwards. Don't have to worry about results till probably February! :)

I guess I should just stop thinking, get a job to occupy my brain works and just enjoy this 3 months freedom... 

No comments: