Tuesday, 27 December 2011

A New Year

Now that Christmas is over, the New Year seems to be approaching fast. 4 more days and it will be the year 2012.

So let's see what happened in 2011!

1. Final year studying
You know, it seems like only yesterday I where everyone was being new in class and making new friends. The class that was so quiet we can hear ants walking. After 4 years, some graduated, some still studying but all in all, we made great friends and had great memories.

2. Getting wasted
The only way to celebrate your 21st. Getting wasted. It was my first total blackout of the night. I actually did learn a lesson because of the god awful hangover I had the very next day. I was STILL puking the whole of the next day even when there is nothing more to puke out. Twenty-one, a birthday I will always remember.

3. Wedding
This will always be the year that my sister got married! November 26. Remember that. Its the first wedding ceremony of the family. Was a busy day and some things did not go as plan but we had a blast and welcomed Colin to the family.

4. Island Retreat
Going to Perhentian was an awesome experience. White sand and crystal clear waters. I would love to go back there someday.

5. Getting robbed
I'm not even going to talk about it. It'll just get me pissed off.

6. Twenty-ones
Its is the year where most of our friends turn 21! Of course, my mission was to get the birthday girl wasted. Most of them were success stories. I bet it is a birthday that they will never forget. Wait a minute, they don't even remember it to begin with. I guess I will have great stories for my future grand kids. 
"You know? When Grandma was at your age, I use to get everyone drunk for their 21st birthday."
I guess those the the significant events which happened in the year 2011. I'm going to miss the year. We had so much fun!

The year 2012. The year where I'll most probably start working. The year where I'll be in a reality show. Since 21 is now over, its time to start thinking about what to do for 22! More partying!

And since New Years is around the corner, here are some resolutions I will TRY to keep.

1. Swear less. My friends laughed at me when I told them this.
2. Drink less. They laughed ever harder for this
3. Drive more. Getting a car soon, hopefully.
4. Love my job. Well, TRY...
5. More concerts!

That's all I can think about at the moment. Its going to be a fun year next year. Make more friends, do more shit.

No comments: