Could hardly believe it when I got the SMS from an unknown number telling me that I was selected as one of the top 8 candidates for 8TV's The Job.
There were some mixed feelings. I was happy, obviously since I was made it through, but then there is also fear. Damn, what if I do something extremely dumb?
Also there is the drama crap in reality shows. Hopefully I don't get involve in them.
So I guess tomorrow I'll have to go over to Sunway and enquire on whether the sponsorship will still be available if I do it in the July intake. If not, honestly, I don't mind since I'll just get the external auditor job and its about the same.
That is if I don't win. I highly doubt that I will be the best among the best. I'm just going for the exposure and experiences that I will gather through all of those challenges. Perhaps meet new people, get some networking going on.
This is going to be really interesting no? Always wanted some kinda adventure in life. Well, looks like I'm getting it~!
No comments:
Post a Comment