Friday, 23 December 2011

Santa vs Jesus

The day where Santa is more famous than Jesus even though it is Jesus' birthday. The ONLY day in the year where I can get some Turkey in my belly.

Today, I was being bored. Nothing new. At home and finally got sick of watching shows. So I decided to record something. I'm not the best singer but I believe that I don't sound that bad. Curiosity. I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world who records your own singing right? Its fun but weird to listen to yourself singing...

Anyways, one of my favourite Christmas songs. Why? Because it is one of the happy ones. Silent Night is depressing. We Wish You A Merry Christmas is overrated. I like Jingle Bell Rock because its happy! And jolly! Makes you get into that Christmas spirit!

http://soundcloud.com/bluebluebells/jingle-bell-rock 

Since I have do not own those special software which you can edit and add instruments, I had to record it acapella. Yea, I know. Only good singers should record acapella.

BUT its the thought that counts. I did this for my lovely friends as well as everyone out there who's feeling nasty during Christmas, chin up!

Have an awesome Christmas!

No comments: