Monday, 5 December 2011

So sweet I'll get diabetes!

Yes! It is once again the time where the sweet freedom can finally be tasted. This time it is even sweeter as I had just finished my final (praying with my life that its final) paper at exactly 6.15pm.

I literally have not signed in to Skype as well as MSN for a long, long time in preparation for this stupid audit paper.

AND OH. MY. GOD.

This freedom is soooo goooooooood! Its like the weight of the world on my shoulder has been lifted off! :D

But then again, its my first night of this new found freedom and I am already confused. I have so much time now that I don't know what to do with it!

I should probably get a part time job since I don't intend to start working anytime soon. But then there is this thing offered by KPMG in which I intend to attend the briefing for then decide.

And another thing is that my mom will be going for cataract surgery tomorrow. There goes my mode of transportation and freedom for a week. I guess its not too bad. At least I don't have to study ever again!!

OK! So the bottom line is get a part time job so that you have cash to party and attend concerts, stupid ding-dong! Foster the People! Simple Plan! Dashboard Confessional! So much to do, so little moolah~

:/

No comments: