Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Pissed beyond pissed

In my previous post, I think I did mention that my mom was going for her cataract surgery today.

The lady at the office told my mom to start fasting at 2pm and be at the hospital for registration at 4pm because the surgery will be at 6pm.

Thinking that it was only a 2 hours wait, mom and I decided that, ok, go earlier a bit because we were carrying like cash (no, we don't believe in credit cards) and she wants to go collect her other medications as well.

Fine, reached at the office at 3.30pm, registered and stuff, 4pm.

Waited, waited, waited.

In the waiting room, I actually watched 4 movies on Star World. Yeah. FOUR FUCKING MOVIES and the first 3 being like silent movies because all the other aunties that were also going for the operation were talking too loudly for me to listen. I think I've managed to master the art of reading the lips.......

Waited, waited, waited....

..and finally at 10.00pm, the nurse came in and we can go to the holding room. Half an hour later my mom was pushed into the operation theater and half an hour later she's out.

So technically, we wasted 6 unnecessary fucking hours sitting there like fucking idiots waiting for the fucking doctor who can't manage her fucking appointments!

Seriously! She told everyone that their operation will be at 6pm. I think her studying to become a doctor has impaired her bloody common sense to know that 9 motherfucking surgeries can't be done at the fucking same time!!!!

ARGH!! So pissed till I feel like my head is gonna blow. GAH! Idiot.

Oh wait, there's more! I didn't mention where this was did I? University Fucking Hospital Specialist Centre.

Special my ass! Its not like you were subsidised by the government. We paid the market price! RM3100 for one bloody eye lens! ONE SIDE! And we get service like this? Come on!! We could have paid like RM200 or so, wait for 6 exact bloody hours at the government hospital and get the SAME bloody surgery.

ARGH!!!! >:[

No comments: