The night before Christmas. It is also a birthday of a friend. You know who you are! Being all girls, it was decided that we are to have a sleepover and get wasted.
Mission failed. The fact that we were all girls made it like a therapy session. It was nevertheless fun! Had a session of Ring of Fire. I being the extremely unlucky end up screwing up myself by setting the rule that Jia Huey has to drink when everyone else drinks and I forgot that she "dated" me. Fucking drinking like a fish.
PLUS, I keep getting the card that makes me drink AND I don't get the one that allows the toilet break. My bladder was like it was going to burst. Now, that's an interesting scenario.
Learnt that we shouldn't eat Chili Pan Mee for lunch when you're going to be drinking that night. Doesn't really sit well.
Woke up today, went for Christmas lunch at my sister's place. The long awaited Turkey has come. Damn, I ate so much that it actually hurts to move. Instead of the provided gravy, I was eating Turkey with curry. Typical Malaysian. We mix everything together.
That, my dear friends, was breakfast, lunch and dinner in one meal.
That, ladies and gentleman, is Christmas.
Merry Christmas!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment