Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Breakfast addiction

I absolutely LOVE breakfast! There is only one small problem...

I never manage to wake up for them. By the time I am up, I'll be having lunch instead or maybe brunch. If I do wake up early, I'm probably rushing off somewhere and I'll just have a quick bite...

Recently (due to my substantial amount of time spent at home) I have been craving for pancakes. Yeah, I still haven't gotten any since the last time I complained about it.

SO, last night before bed, I wanted to wake up early and make Chocolate French Toasts. Sounds good doesn't it? But then look at it this way, people complain about me cooking peanut butter and eggs but no one complains about chocolate and eggs??? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS???

Anyway, I DID wake up early. The weather was just mean because it was raining and it was the best ever weather where you just wanna stay under the sheets and never get out. My brain, on the other hand, is telling me, "You want fooooooooooood"

So I got up at 8.30am and it was gloomy. The sky was dark and I was so reluctant to get out of  bed. Then when I got downstairs and heated up the pan, it started pouring!

I don't like cooking in the rain. You can't hear whether the food is sizzling or not! Nevetheless, I went on cooking, all for the love of breakfast....

TADA~~



A nice serving of Chocolate Cinnamon French Toast and with it a cup of milk. Damn these things tastes SO GOOD especially in this weather!

No regrets waking up early today.. :)

No comments: