Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Its so fluffy I'm gonna die!!

My house has always been a choice for birds to nest. I have absolutely no idea why they like it here. I guess we have good feng shui?

This time I had the privilege to witness something that few have seen in their lives.

A baby bird learning to fly!

It was sooooo freaking adorable! The parents were jumping from branch to branch urging the little chick to try it out as well. One of them were like tugging on the feathers trying to arrange them properly? No idea. It was like they were talking...!





I couldn't get too close to snap the picture because the parents make this annoying sound that annoys the bejesus out of me.

So while the first chick was learning to fly, the second one was patiently waiting by the nest and I manage to snap a photo of it.


ITS SO FLUFFY!!!

Enough of the bird story...

Yesterday was also a day where I got so bored till I actually went for a lecture with a friend at Taylors. Learnt some Australian Tax. I've always been curious on how actual lectures happen. Being an ACCA student, it is pretty different. Sitting in that block lecture class, I thought the class was going on snail mode.

I guess being in ACCA we are so used to the fast pace lectures that these normal ones seem extraordinarily slow. It was pretty interesting! I was paying more attention to the lecturer than a few of my friends. I was even taking notes!

Benefits of having me in a lecture... Janice super genius! (Its a reference to Y.E. Coyote in case you don't have a childhood) ;)

No comments: