Tuesday, 13 March 2012

The end and the beginning...

So it has been 8 weeks being in production and I must say that I had the time of my life. Come on, how often does one have the chance to be on a reality TV show? And I get to be on one where I met the best peoples in the world...

Yesterday was officially the end of everything and my very first Press Conference! :D




Excited like mad! It was the first time that we see the promo video for the show as well! Loved it. Kudos to Spaceboy Studios! :)

Its so funny how time passes by and now I am being lost once again on the road of life. I guess the show did made me realise some things and that I should just go with what I love and not be afraid to make mistakes.

Events here I come! ACCA, I'm sorry, you've been a pain studying. Its just that I am too crazy to be stuck in an office auditing documents after documents for the rest of my life. I just can't see myself doing that. Why not start doing what I love now? I am still going to do something different later on. Why not start now?

I'm made my decision and I'm going for it. 3 months is the time that I'll give myself to catch my dream. 

No comments: