Here it is!
It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would be. Pain was bearable and most importantly, I love it! Lina from Borneo Ink did an excellent job. I wanted it to be plain but Lina did her magic and added a tint of teal to it so that it wasn't so plain.
The tattoo has a great meaning to it. I did a lot of research to make sure it has one. The phrase, "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul" is telling me that what I do in life is my choice and I have control over it. The North Star is to guide my way through life and making sure I won't be lost.
Then it was a little meeting with Khailee. I guess I was pretty lucky to be able to speak to him face to face. The way he sees things are so different and its so interesting to listen to what he has to say.
So I told him my situation about being lost in life. Unsure of what I want to do with my future and stuff. He basically gave me a little "counselling" session. He shared his story on how he got here. The size of his vision was just huge! He knows what drives him and he just goes for it.
It was crazy. From what my subconscious self is telling me now, ACCA is definitely not the thing for me to do. Events might be insane and a risk and it depends on whether I am willing to take it. I might like it and I might not.
Then I can always go back to Segi where I will be working with Bruce and Shannon. I guess it wouldn't be that bad working with them there. Where and what I would be doing I'm not too sure yet but from what I realised talking to Khailee I do love challenges and changes but then I would like a certain amount of control as well.
There is also SAYS.com. I did love the week where I was executing the idea for SEGi's campaign and it was pretty awesome seeing how and what you did to be shown in numbers. How great just a simple idea and execution makes its way into people's daily lives.
I guess I've narrowed it down to either SEGi or SAYS. I still have no idea what drives me, I guess I will have to pick one and see which one is better. If you don't try, you'll never know...
The irony, as a friend pointed out, was that right after I got the tattoo, I had someone giving me advice on where to go in life. This north star shit is pretty serious man! Need to find my way soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment