Friday, 23 March 2012

Premier!

Before the premier....
Tonight is the night, where I get famous!!

As if...

Tonight is the night The Job premiers on national TV! 8 weeks of production and fun all boils down to this. It has finally hit us that, "Hey! The show is actually showing!"

Throughout the entire shooting process, it has never hit us that hard that we are actually going to be on TV! It was something that we talk about all the time but now that it is actually premièring, its exciting!!

I can't wait to see the results of Aaron's editing! Hoping that some footage are not used.....


*************************************

After the show....
It is UBER weird to see yourself on TV! I was just listening whenever I'm on. Haha! Its so cool though! Seeing everyone else on TV, its so different! We were all chatting about each other.

OMG they used the scenes where I did not want! There are soooo many other choices! Why show me playing the piano? Why show me blowing a kiss? Why why why??

OMG I'M ON TV!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF SWEET PEAS...

Catch the next episode and see what we did with Fly.fm! The Job airs Fridays, 9.30pm on 8TV. 

No comments: