I believe in luck a lot. That is the reason why I have a horseshoe pendant and a four-leave clover keychain.
Then I noticed how I am changing everything now. With the two phrases of my tattoo, it is like I am going against my believe. I am stuck in between 2 believes that I thought were very real in life. Luck may not be seen but I do believe that it is all around us. Some things are just based on luck.
But then again, I also believe that you have control over things in your life. You create your future with whatever choices you make in life. The good and the bad.
Great, now I am contradicting myself.
I guess luck is something that is in your hands as well. Luck is just something that creates opportunities for you in life and whether you want to listen to it or not it is still up to you. I think I am pretty lucky to be having so many choices in life. Too many that I don't know what to do with them....
I really need to get a job man. Sitting at home and blogging, aka talking to myself, will drive me insane one of these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment