Task 3
Day One
For this week our client is BP Healthcare! It is a totally new world compared to the previous two weeks which was more of the production world. This week its serious man!
We were told to do some research on the company. Some of us did and well, some didn’t... ;)
On Friday, we found out our teams and I was under Team B with Jasmine, Zarith and Ismail as our leader. We had to go on a crash course on the company backgrounds as well as their products and services. Information bloody overload man! So much stuff to learn especially when we were having a tour for the services.
Basically what we were “trained” to perform was Audiometry test, Dexa Scan, Stress ECG and Body composition analysis. Learning what each of the service actually tells the client as well as learning the procedures to perform the test.
It was fun as some of us get to try on the machines! For free.... ;)
Day One
For this week our client is BP Healthcare! It is a totally new world compared to the previous two weeks which was more of the production world. This week its serious man!
We were told to do some research on the company. Some of us did and well, some didn’t... ;)
On Friday, we found out our teams and I was under Team B with Jasmine, Zarith and Ismail as our leader. We had to go on a crash course on the company backgrounds as well as their products and services. Information bloody overload man! So much stuff to learn especially when we were having a tour for the services.
Basically what we were “trained” to perform was Audiometry test, Dexa Scan, Stress ECG and Body composition analysis. Learning what each of the service actually tells the client as well as learning the procedures to perform the test.
It was fun as some of us get to try on the machines! For free.... ;)
Day Two
Execution day! What we did was had some pointers as each of us will be in charge of one room. I was in charge of the Audiometry room.
We are supposed to be giving a little tour for a potential VIP client for BP Healthcare. We will be giving him a little taste of the Head2Toe healthcheck.
There was a slight surprise for us. For our team, we didn’t expect to be performing the Glucose Blood Test. So when we were asked to do the test, we were caught off guard and were all panicking. We messed up some of the information and I feel damn bad because I knew I did give the wrong information after the whole process. Argh!!!
I hoped I made up my mistake when it was my turn to bring our client to the Audiometry room because I don’t think I made any errors. Pretty confident with what I did in the room. There was one part where the client had to enter the silent booth (a booth which is soundproof). At that point, our guest judge for the week, Mr Chevy Beh decided to enter the room. At that point I have nothing to demonstrate and all I could do was just waiting. Awkward silence.......
Oh! Also, it was Ismail’s birthday! So we all had an awesome time taking pictures and eating. Mostly having LOTS of fun and forgetting about our task at hand... ;)
Day Three
D-DAY, again. We lost this week sadly. Judging was rather different this time. It usually we go in then exit for the judges to deliberate but then this time, once we entered, the judges told us stuff and then the hires were given. We all thought that it was rather unfair though. It was as though results were already made even before we enter judging. So what’s the point of having judging when the verdict was already made?? So weird...
But it was a fun week nevertheless.
PICTURES! :D





No comments:
Post a Comment