Recently, my mom got diagnosed with some kind of back problem known as lumbar canal stenosis. It is the narrowing of the spinal canal which causes pressure to be put on the spinal cord.
Thus, she was scheduled for an operation last Friday and was admitted on Wednesday because they wanted to run some tests.
The operation was successful but me staying in the hospital for 12 hours for 5 days was a killer. Mom was bored there. So there I am to accompany her la.
She got discharged yesterday. The doctor gave the "OK" at about 11am. So we had the nurses and staff to help us with the documents and stuff. We waited and waited and waited....
Bloody hell! It was 5pm and we were still there in the ward waiting for the stupid insurance company. That insurance company would be Great Eastern. Yeah. I'm naming them. 6 freaking hours waiting there!
I know the bill is huge but come on man! Ask all your questions to the hospital at once! Don't keep sending a few then get answers and then send more questions! So annoying...
In the end the bill was covered and we got home and I was sooooo burned out I slept super early man! Got almost 12 hours of sleep. I miss sleep. I'm not getting much again tonight. Gotta wake up early to get them Russell Peter tickets before they are sold out! Since I don't have a credit card, I have to walk in and buy from the store by cash! AND stores only open at 10am. Ticket sales commence at 9am.
Praying that there will be tickets left when I get to the store tomorrow.. YES there will be!!! Think positive thoughts!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment