Monday, 23 April 2012

Mushrooms

Yeah. Ever since the end of the show, I've been lazing around at home for far too long. I finally ran out of things to do at home.

So now, here I am again typing utter nonsense. At the rate I have been bored at home, mushrooms will start sprouting out from the top of my head if I don't find anything to do.

I should be cleaning my once again filthy room. Its like a minefield, you know? No where safe to step. The layer of dust is thick enough to make my black TV table grey. Clothes are everywhere, hanging on the window, on the bed, on the cushion (but never on the floor).

I should really clean my room. I think I'll do that tomorrow!

Also, I was cooking lunch just now and got myself a huge ass blister from the scorching oil. Well, I'm exaggerating a bit. Its the size of a huge red bean. Its so squishy and I am extremely tempted to burst it regardless of others warning me the consequences...

RESIST!!!

Its on my arm right at the fair part of the skin too! Urgh! Gonna do anything to make the scar less obvious. Other than tanning of course. I enjoy being a vampire that doesn't sparkle...

No comments: