Saturday, 28 April 2012

Second Chances...

Its so sad! My initial plan was to head over to the head office to purchase the tickets. Knowing that it will be fast there. Sadly, TicketPro was smart enough to put a phrase there saying that we can't purchase from the main office.

DAAAAAAMN! My entire plan to get Russell Peters tickets was ruined.

So this morning I decided to get up early and head over to Subang Parade to get the tickets hoping to be the first few in line. I got there around 9.45am thinking that the mall opens at 10am. Fucking doors were already opened when I was there. Had a bad feeling. As I was walking in I saw the queue and it was from Rock Corner all the way to Parkson. I think there must be around a hundred people lining up there man!

Knowing that there is not a chance I will even get a glimpse of the shop before the tickets are sold out, called my cousin who was lining up at Pacific Sports Damansara and she was 3rd in line. Drove all the way there just in time. The guy in front was taking his fucking own sweet time choosing his seats. Bloody idiot.

Didn't even reached the 2nd person and the tickets for RM128 and RM188 was all gone. 5 minutes was all it took. Stayed around there seeing the available seats disappearing and finally around 10.40am, there was none left.

But then....

Some of the seats actually become available again. Like suddenly they became unsold. I was not willing to wait la. Was too tired. Didn't get the sleep I needed and didn't have much patience at that moment.

So second chance just gone like that. I find that it is so unfair to those of us who don't have credit cards. Buying online is not possible! They should make you earn for your tickets! Only sell them at stores and if you want them, come early and get them.

But the world is all about the money. You got them, you'll get what you want. If I could afford the RM 338 tickets, I would have gotten them....

No comments: