Monday, 30 April 2012

A Little Pieces of A7X

Finally. The day where Avenged Sevenfold rock the soil in Malaysia.

Waited for around 4 hours in queue. Was one of the first few in line, waiting in the scotching sun. I think the back of my neck is darker already. :/


So there I was first few in line and when they opened the gates, sprinted in and manage to get the fence! My beloved trusty fence that never fails me at all concerts. The view?



AWESOME! And there was more waiting. But not too long actually! Opening band Love Me Butch only played 3 songs and started at 8pm. I expected them to play more songs like the other concerts. Oh well, Then more waiting and finally at 9.15-ish, the lights went off and music!

They started with Nightmare. EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE sang along to the point that the crowd was so loud I couldn't even hear M.Shadows anymore. Then it was Critical Acclaim, Second Heartbeat, Welcome to the Family, Beast and the Harlot, Buried Alive, So Far Away, Afterlife, A Little Piece of Heaven, Bat Country. Encore was Fiction, God Hates Us and Unholy Confessions. The list if for you, Yi Ming! I remembered it! XD

Some other pictures.










In the end, none of these are my favourite picture....


In remembrance of The Rev. The backdrop changed when they played So Far Away. Shit man, I almost cried singing along to that song. We miss you! And we made damn sure that you could hear us in the afterlife. 



Bruises, sunburn, dehydration...

All worth it. Every single fucking time. :)


No comments: